07 January 2009

Strange blog quiz

Monday 5 January 2009

I was browsing other people on Blogger and found this bizarre quiz posted on someone's blog. I don't know her yet but I will contact her soon-- as soon as I post my answers to it! (Thanks, Jill!)

Here goes--

TIME FOR THE CRAZY QUESTIONS...

Q: If you were stranded on an island, name 4 friends you would bring--
A: Why would I want to bring my friends along to suffer with me? Oh, but if there was a lot of food, cold drink, and room to play games there, I would bring Becky, Rita, Catherine, and does my sister Jessy count?

Q:If you only had 3 days left to live, what would you do?
A: I would visit everyone I know to tell them all how much I love them. Then, I would thank God.

Q:If you could beat the snot out of anyone on earth, who would it be?
A: Pedro

Q:If you could increase one of your senses, which one would it be?
A: Sight-- I hate wearing glasses.

Q:If you could meet anyone alive today, who would it be?
A: The Dalai Lama... really.

Q:If you were forced to either have sex with a squirrel or have sex with a turkey, which would you pick?
A: This is a really dumb question. I don't think either one of them would actually do anything but annoy me. (Does anyone have a real answer to this one?)

Q:Do you believe in God?
A: Absolutely.

Q:Do you know a girl who has sex so much, she is infamous for it?
A: No, not really, but I know a few boys that (claim that they) do.

Q:Do you know anyone that looks like a celebrity?
A: We have a neighbour who looks like actor James Cromwell, the farmer from 'Babe'. I have met a guy who looks a lot like Ringo Starr. And then of course my dad looks like my dad.

...

1 comment:

Janine said...

Who comments on something like this?
--J :)