26 July 2009

The stupid questions men ask me

Sunday 26 July 2009

Everyone knows what kind of chat rooms I visit on AOL. If you haven't noticed, most of them are ones I have created. I don't mind-- it shows me a slice of life I might not get anywhere else. (Now the question is why I would want it!) I will start a room like 'Nice YG Naked at Home' and see who IMs me. Of course you may guess-- I might guess the same thing, but I would like to think it's other 'YG's or maybe guys my age who just want to have a nice chat about something that isn't naughty or sexual at all. Why do people assume it is? Must I conclude that everyone out there is interested only in sex?

But, no. I won't. It's a form of judgement. I am not Christian if I fall into that trap. I prefer to go by the evidence....

Here for your enjoyment then are some of the dumbest (and most typical) questions I get asked online... and some of the best answers I have given (or would like to give!) to them.

Q. Why are you naked?
A. I'm comfortable.
What other reason could there be?

Q. You home alone?
A. No.
I almost never am!
Q. Who is there with you?
A. Rest of family.
Q. Your family see you like that?
A. Sure.
None of them are blind!

Q. Ever get caught like that?
A. Define 'caught', please.
Apparently some people my age are not allowed by their parents to be naked in their own rooms.

Q. Are you a nudist?
A. Define 'being a nudist', please.
I really do not know what they intend with this question. But the best I have got to this was: 'Someone who enjoys being a nudist.' To which I replied, 'So a nudist is someone who enjoys being a nudist?'

Q. You alone?
A. In my room.
Why do they ask me this? Is it because they will feel more at liberty to take advantage of me if I am home alone? Little do they know--!

Q. What do you have on?
A. Panties.
Almost always the only thing I might have on if I'm 'almost' naked. Sometimes it's just a scunci.
Q. Is that all?
A. You asked, and I answered. Why do you ask again?

Q. Are you passive?
A. No.
Anyone who has chatted with me before would know this!

Q. R U horny?
Yes-- this is almost always how this is asked.
A. No.
I've had no reason to be, and anyone who asks like this isn't going to be able to change that!

Q. Do you like older men?
A. I like mature, respectable, interesting people.
This usually does not produce any response at all-- it's a conversation-ender. So we can see where he wanted to go with it. The sad thing is that the guy has judged himself negatively by this criteria-- I've had no hand in it.

Sometimes not saying what they want to hear is more fun than answering them.

Q. How far have you gone with a guy?
A. To the mall in Lynnhaven... it's about 60 miles.

Q. Can I see you?
A. Sure. Come on over.

Q. How come you're not completely naked?
A. I didn't know there was a rule.
Think about it-- why might a girl who may be naked not be? --because she is shy? --because is a tease? --because of some more fundamental reason? The least little brain power makes this question unnecessary. But, as ever, you'd be surprised....

Q. Do you like being naked?
A. Who would be naked if she hated it?

Q. What is your cup size?
A. I don't need to say, do I?
Q. I am curious.
A. Why curious about that?
Q. Just am.
A. Okay.
This usually ends here. If it continues...
Q. So what is your cup size?
This shows the density of many men online.

Q. How old are you?
A. Under 18.
Q. How much under?
A. Enough that if 'legal' is an issue for you, I'm illegal. If not, we can chat.
This is often a conversation-ender too. I doubt these men believe there is anyone so articulate at under-18 to formulate that answer. Many of them have accused me of being actually older and just teasing.

One answer is common to many different questions.

Q. When was your first time?
Q. Do you like sex?
Q. Are you a virgin?
Q. How much do you weigh?
Q. Your BF see you naked?
Q. You ever do more than kiss?
Q. Any guys get you naked?
A. No lady would answer that. No gentleman would ask it. Am I not a lady or are you not a gentleman?
Most guys are stunned by this and won't answer. If they do it's usually, 'Sorry.'

The one big question gets the worst answer of all. I get this so often that I have the answer saved as a text string that I just copy-and-paste into the IM block. And, yes-- it's usually a conversation-ender-- more often than not-- so their response to it is itself the very reason I don't answer it.
Q. Do you have a pic?
A. I do not share my pic with strangers online.

If you care to IM me, and you've read this, please don't repeat the mistakes of the past! LOL

No comments: