02 May 2009

The Jonas Brothers are idiotic

Saturday, May 2nd 2009

... but they are on TV right now, so that meant both of my sisters are in some weird TV zone in which they don't even notice people coming into or walking out of the room. I walked out. I mean I can only take so much stupid humour. The Jonas Brothers go past my limits for tolerating stupid humour. In fact they reinvent the whole concept.

But try to tell this to Jessy.

It was pleasant today and when I got home from the game (and we are 5-3 now-- yay) I had a shower and then, of course, didn't put anything on. The whole time the game was on, the sky was clearing and it was getting hot. By 1.00 pm it was grey again. I complained, and I stayed in. Jessy got back from the Ladybits game across the township and went right out with Lisa. The two of the frolicked naked out there all afternoon. I didn't feel like frolicking. I just wanted to lie out. I got a little sun over last weekend but that's all the sun colour I've had since that one weird day in February when Jessy and I were actually lying out in the chaises.

At what point did the world decide the Jonas Brothers could sing, anyway? -all right, I will close Jessy's door now.

I have not been online much recently. Someone insulted me and I have been avoiding him. The way we left it, I expected him to stalk me. Fortunately he has apparently left me alone. I am not brooding. I am just naturally cautious.

Okay, Joe Jonas is cute. I will leave it go now.

While I was talking to my cousin on the phone, Lisa came in and pushed the 'on' button on the computer. The computer was already on, so what she did was turn it off. I lost a couple of conversations in process. They probably think I shut them off deliberately. It serves me right for not typing 'BRB' or putting on the away message.

And yes, I did consider putting Lisa in a small cage and hauling her up to the top of the flagpole till dark. But I just didn't have a cage the right size.

It serves me right also for even going into Jessy's room when I knew she would have on Miley Cyrus anyway. So I am guilty of indulging them both. I'm only glad I have survived it so long before my brain has turned into moosh. ('Oh yeah!')

Mother says there is a bit more ice cream left. I shall have it. Perhaps I will be on later....

...

1 comment:

Chris said...

I never went frolicking...not even as a little kid. How sad.